About St. Vincent de Paul
We at the combined parishes of Our Lady Of Victory in Ashaway and Saint Vincent DePaul in Bradford offer "SOMETHING MORE" to those in our Rhode Island community.
And that something more means we are:
• A church that mirrors what the Father conveyed in the Gospel: kindness, compassion, and humanity.
• A church that is less rigid, corporate, and institutional.
• A church that is relevant and human.
• A church that is non-judgmental and personal.
• A church that nurtures faith and confidence.
• A church that offers comfort and solace.
• A church with a priest who is energetic, actively involved in the welfare of his parishioners, who embraces all on a personal, human level, and who relates to them and their trials.
• A church with a priest who, if ever is aware of any abuse, will insure it won’t be kept a secret.
• A church that focuses on its congregation rather than on its finances.
• A church that is transparent.
• A church that is about God, Jesus, and the Gospel.
• Whatever opinions your family, relatives and friends may have of the Church today—whatever you are reading or hearing in the news—we at Our Lady of Victory and St. Vincent DePaul are different...we are personal, non-judgmental, and have no secrets.
Come join us for "SOMETHING MORE", all are welcome!