About Oasis Church
The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
There is one God manifested in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
Christianity is based upon the following:
1. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. His virgin birth.
3. His miracles.
4. His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood.
5. His bodily resurrection.
6. His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
7. His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
8. The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes rebirth necessary through the confession of and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. All who repent from their sins and receive Christ as Savior should be water baptized by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit according to the command of the Lord Jesus. (Matthew 28:19)
11. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to the New Birth, and the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance and the infusion of power. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4, 8; Acts 2:4)
12. Divine healing and deliverance from sickness is provided for all in the atonement and is a privilege of all believers. (Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17)
13. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
14. The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts - the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues - in and among believers on earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.