About Bexley United Methodist Church
The cornerstone of the Sanctuary was laid on Easter Sunday, 1928. On January 20, 1929 the church was dedicated by Bishop Theodore Henderson. The education wing was completed in 1952 and the Bexley United Methodist Preschool has been proudly serving the community since then. Ground-breaking for the Maloney Life and Learning Center was held on November 24, 2013.
We are located at 2657 E. Broad St., Bexley, OH 43209.